GENEVA NATIONAL RESORT LODGING + STEAKHOUSE AND THE RIDGE HOTEL RECEIVE HIGH MARKS FROM GUESTS
Lake Geneva, WI – Paloma Resort Properties is proud to announce that three of their Lake Geneva, WI properties –The Inns of Geneva National, Hunt Club Steakhouse and The Ridge Hotel -- received the 2017 TripAdvisor® Certificates of Excellence. Now in its seventh year, this achievement celebrates hotels, restaurants and attractions that have consistently received top traveler reviews on TripAdvisor® over the past year.
“Paloma Resorts is honored that multiple properties received the Certificate of Excellence this year, an award based on customer experience and input,” said GL Chambers, President of Paloma Resort Properties. “Our collective goal has been to raise the bar by delivering exceptional service, and this achievement validates that we are hitting the mark. Of course, such consistently strong praise and ratings wouldn’t be possible without our associates’ continued commitment to service excellence and success – so this reward also celebrates them.”
After undergoing a multi-million-dollar redesign in spring 2016, The Ridge Hotel collects its first Certificate of Excellence. This is the second time Geneva National’s boutique villas – The Inns of Geneva National – have received the award and the fourth time for the Hunt Club Steakhouse, which has been recognized annually since 2014. To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, a business must maintain and overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, be listed on TripAdvisor® for at least a year, and have a minimum number of quality reviews over a 12-month period.
“This recognition allows us to publicly honor businesses that are actively engaging with customers and using feedback to help travelers identify and confidently book the perfect trip,” notes Heather Leisman, Vice President of Industry Marketing at TripAdvisor®.
Just peruse a few of Paloma’s five-star customer reviews and see why these two lodging and restaurant options stood out among the rest – and among guests.
Hunt Club Steakhouse
· “We recently dined here after golfing at Geneva National Golf Club and it was so delicious! The place is reminiscent of a beautiful hunting lodge. We had a private room for our group, which was so nice! The wait staff was phenomenal and fun! My husband had the trio of small filets and I had lobster-they both were prepared perfectly. The lobster bisque was really tasty as well. We look forward to dining here again when we are in the Lake Geneva area!” – May 2017
· “I must say this is one of the best dining experiences I've had. The atmosphere is beautiful, service is exceptional, our server Alice went above and beyond what was expected. The food was amazing. Best steak I've ever had!! Truly worth checking out when you're in Lake Geneva.” – April 2017
The Inns of Geneva National
· “…Love staying at the Inns because of great room and common areas plus proximity to courses. It is awesome! We hope to return many more times.” – June 2017
· “We stayed at The Inns for a wedding and were very pleased with how everything went. Nice rooms, great venue, courteous staff. I liked the idea behind the rooms and how they all share a common area. Highly recommended!” – June 2017
The Ridge Hotel
· “We have stayed at the Ridge Hotel three times. Love the remodeled lobby! Beds are comfy and staff is friendly. Great place for family or couples stay. The outdoor fireplace is very romantic. We will stay again.” – June 2017
· “What a beautiful renovation! The lobby, the room, the restaurant...it was all lovely! We like the location because it's an easy drive to everything without being stuck in Lake Geneva traffic and crowds.” – June 2017